The Royal Garden conveniently located in the business and shopping areas of Tsim Sha Tsui a district well served by Hong Kong’s efficient public transport system (MTR).
The hotel has seven restaurants and a bar, roof-top Mediterranean style Sky Club provides top quality leisure facilities including a 25 meter heated swimming pool, Jacuzzi, Massage and Gym.
From HKD610 per person
- 1 night accommodation at Deluxe room (king bed or twin beds)
- Aqua Luna Evening Harbour Cruise x 2 tickets
- Each cruise ticket includes one complimentary drink
[Available: Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday]
Departure Pier: Tsim Sha Tsui Pier 1
Aaqua Luna possibly the last Chinese junk to be painstakingly handcrafted in Hong Kong, Aqua Luna was created using age old designs and traditional materials by an 80-year-old local craftsman. Also known as “Cheung Po Tsai” in Cantonese, Aqua Luna is named after the infamous Cheung Chau Island pirate who used to terrorize these waters. Aqua Luna offering 1,500 square feet of indoor and al fresco space, split across two wooden decks, Aqua Luna’s full bar and cocktail lounge can accommodate up to 80 guests. Guests can absorb Hong Kong’s history while enjoying the intoxicating harbour and skyline views on board.
For more details, please refer to: Aqua Restaurant Group (asiapay.com)
- For reservation and enquiry, please contact our staff by email Conny.Oh@excland.hk or phone 37046613 or Whatsapp 93173272
- Above package rate is quoted 2 persons share a room.
- Advance booking of 2 working days in advance is required
- This promotion is non combinable with any other promotional offers
- Once hotel booking confirmed this is non-refundable and unchangeable.
- All rates are subject to change without prior notice
License number : 352618